How to Ensure Data Sovereignty Compliance With Your Sensitive Content Communications
Content-defined policy management for compliance with data localization laws
Register for our Webinar scheduled for December 7 @ 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET
General Counsel, Kiteworks
Director Revenue, DRACOON
Director Product Marketing – Compliance, Kiteworks
70% of countries now regulate how companies collect, store, and use data about their citizens. As a result, data sovereignty compliance is a requisite for virtually any business with international sales and operations.
Attendees of this webinar will learn . . .
- What organizations need to know when it comes to data privacy and data sovereignty
- How the emergence of GenAI LLMs ratchets up organizational data sovereignty risks
- How content-defined policy management empowers organizations to track and control sensitive content communications and thereby comply with data localization laws
- Why organizations need single-tenant hosting over multitenant options and how such helps ensure data sovereignty
- How Kiteworks customers rely on the Kiteworks-enabled Private Content Network to support data sovereignty compliance