Traditional email encryption requires users to manage keys, onboard recipients, and even remember to use it. Problem: 60% of organizations ask senders to send an unencrypted file to a shared drive link when an encrypted email cannot be unencrypted.
Attendees of this webinar will learn ...
- How to achieve automatic, policy-driven encryption with a plugin-free architecture
- What is an Email Protection Gateway
- How to automatically decrypt S/MIME, OpenPGP, and TLS standards
- Why you require end-to-end encryption
- How Kiteworks EPG is integrated within the Kiteworks PCN, which unifies content communications, logs, audits, and controls in one platform